The popular French Bulldog is a fun loving animal that loves to show off its personality. There are many different ways you can take care of your pet, each with their own unique benefits and drawbacks.
To tape French Bulldog Ears, you will need calcium. The recommended amount of calcium for a 10-pound dog is 1/2 teaspoon per day. You can also use a topical ointment such as zinc oxide or petroleum jelly to help prevent infection.
The “taping english bulldog ears” is a process that involves wrapping the ear of an animal with tape to provide support and protection. This tutorial will teach you how to do this with your french bulldog.
Watch This Video:
- 5 month old french bulldog ears down
- french bulldog bat ears vs rose ears
- how long should i tape my frenchies ears
- massage french bulldog ears
- french bulldog ear infection
Read more about American Bulldog Cropped Ears